Work on campus - Section contents
The Students@Work program provides on-campus employment opportunities (internships and professional roles) to current University of Melbourne students, allowing you to develop employability skills whilst enhancing connectivity and engagement with the University.
In the Students@Work program you can:
- Gain skills and experience in a dynamic and professional work environment
- Enhance your on-campus knowledge and connectivity
- Enjoy employment that's financially rewarding and based in convenient locations
- Develop professionally with experiential learning
- Share your "student perspective" insights
- Build networks across the University
To be eligible for the program you must:
- Be currently enrolled as a University of Melbourne student and;
- Be currently or previously employed by the University in a professional role or;
- Apply for and successfully secure one of the Students@Work positions advertised on Careers Online.
Additionally, the Student Employment Services team conduct multiple recruitment drives annually or on a needs basis.
If you meet the eligibility criteria, complete the registration form using the button below.
To register you will need:
- Your student number
- Your staff number
- Your staff email address
Once you're registered, you'll receive emails about positions and internships as they become available.