Graduate coursework students (international) - Section contents
Welcome to the University of Melbourne. Now that you've received your offer letter, follow the steps below to complete your enrolment. You must also read the International Student Briefing before coming to Melbourne.
- 1. Accept your offer Complete the Acceptance and Payment Agreement.
- 2. Receive your Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) You will need your CoE to apply for your student visa.
- 3. Submit your visa application Before submitting your application you must have your CoE.
- 4. Set up your student account Your account gives you access to your University email and student administrative tasks.
- 5. Log into your student portal my.unimelb is your go-to system that you’ll use all the time throughout your degree.
- 6. Complete your administrative enrolment Complete your administrative enrolment before you arrive in Australia.
- 7. Plan your course Start planning your course as soon as you accept your offer to shape your subject selection, course plan and your future.
- 8. Enrol in subjects Log into to my.unimelb (student portal) to enrol in subjects.
- 9. Order your student card Upload your photo online and get your card before classes start.
- 10. Create your timetable Register in classes and create your timetable.
- 11. Explore Orientation Get to know your campus and meet other students.