Online graduate courses - Section contents
Welcome to the University of Melbourne! This website will take you through everything you need to know to get yourself enrolled an as online student. Then, explore resources to support your study.
- 1. Set up your my.unimelb accountUse your account to accept your offer and access your student email.
- 2. Accept your offer Accept your offer and begin your administrative enrolment online.
- 3. Choose your subjects Explore the Handbook – the complete guide to the subjects in your degree.
- 4. Enrol in your subjects Login to my.unimelb to enrol in subjects.
- 5. You're ready to study Apply for your student card and get library access.
- Online Student Support Team Your student support team assists with administrative processes and connects you with services.
- Your rights as a student Your rights are protected by University policy. Find out more through the Student Union Advocacy Service.
- Work study balance Resources to help you balance your work and family life alongside your studies.
- Student conduct Learn about what you can and can’t do at Uni, as well as your rights.
- Ask a question Need help? ask.unimelb has the answers to hundreds of frequently asked questions.
- Library Discover what services are available through the University library.
- Counselling Find out what types of support the University offers.
- Legal services Access legal and advocacy services through the Student Union.