Online graduate courses - Section contents
If you’re a new online student at the University of Melbourne, this website will step you through everything you need to know to get you enrolled.
- 1. Set up your my.unimelb accountUse your account to accept your offer and access your student email.
- 2. Accept your offer Accept your offer and begin your administrative enrolment online.
- 3. Choose your subjects Explore the Handbook – the complete guide to the subjects in your degree.
- 4. Enrol in your subjects Login to my.unimelb to enrol in subjects.
- 5. You're ready to study Apply for your student card and get library access.
- Online Student Support Team Your student support team assists with administrative processes and connects you with services.
- Your rights as a student Your rights are protected by University policy. Find out more through the Student Union Advocacy Service.
- Work study balance Resources to help you balance your work and family life alongside your studies.
- Student conduct Learn about what you can and can’t do at Uni, as well as your rights.
- Ask a question Need help? ask.unimelb has the answers to hundreds of frequently asked questions.
- Library Discover what services are available through the University library.
- Counselling Find out what types of support the University offers.
- Legal services Access legal and advocacy services through the Student Union.