Graduate researchers (domestic) - Section contents
Welcome to the University of Melbourne. Now that you've received your offer letter, follow the steps below to complete your enrolment and connect with your graduate school.
- 1. Set up your student account Do this to accept your offer, access your email and perform administrative tasks.
- 2. Log into your student portal my.unimelb is your go-to system that you’ll use all the time throughout your degree.
- 3. Accept your offer Accept your offer online.
- 4. Complete your administrative enrolment Accept the terms and conditions before beginning your degree.
- 5. Contact your graduate school Contact your graduate school to finalise your enrolment.
- 6. Order your student card Upload your photo online and get your card before classes start.
- 7. Attend Orientation Get to know your campus and meet other students.