Undergraduate students (international) - Section contents
Welcome to the University of Melbourne. Now that you've received your offer letter, follow the steps below to complete your enrolment. Remember, before coming to Melbourne you must read the International Student Briefing.
- 1. Accept your offer Complete the Acceptance and Payment Agreement. Additional steps are required for students under 18 years of age.
- 2. Receive your Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) You will need your CoE to apply for your student visa.
- 3. Submit your visa application Before submitting your application you must have your CoE.
- 4. Set up your student account Your account gives you access to your University email and student administrative tasks.
- 5. Log into your student portal Use your student account to log in and start familiarising yourself with my.unimelb, your go-to system that you'll use throughout your degree.
- 6. Complete your administrative enrolment Complete your administrative enrolment before you arrive in Australia.
- 7. Plan your course Start planning your course as soon as you accept your offer to shape your subject selection, course plan and your future.
- 8. Enrol in subjects Log into my.unimelb (student portal) to enrol in subjects.
- 9. Order your student card Upload your photo online and get your card before classes start.
- 10. Create your timetable Register in classes and create your timetable.
- 11. Explore Orientation Get to know your campus and meet other students.
- Budgeting Prepare your budget to anticipate your costs.
- Housing The housing market in Melbourne is competitive. Find the right home for your needs and budget.
- Housing and tenancy rights Learn about your rights as a renter.
- Free airport pickup If you’re moving from interstate, you can book free airport pickup.
- Safer Community Program The University supports all students to feel safe when studying on campus.
- Student Connect Student Connect is designed to assist your transition to, through and beyond university.