Undergraduate students (international) - Section contents
Welcome to the University of Melbourne. Now that you've received your offer letter, follow the steps below to complete your enrolment. You must also read the International Student Briefing before coming to Melbourne.
- 1. Accept your offer Complete the Acceptance and Payment Agreement. Additional steps are required for students under 18 years of age.
- 2. Receive your Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) You will need your CoE to apply for your student visa.
- 3. Submit your visa application Before submitting your application you must have your CoE.
- 4. Set up your my.unimelb account Your account gives you access to your University email and student administrative tasks.
- 5. Complete your administrative enrolment Complete your administrative enrolment before you arrive in Australia.
- 6. Plan your course Start planning your course as soon as you accept your offer to shape your subject selection, course plan and your future.
- 7. Enrol in subjects Log into to my.unimelb (student portal) to enrol in subjects.
- 8. Create your timetable Register in classes and create your timetable.
- 9. Order your student card Upload your photo online and get your card before classes start.
- 10. Attend Orientation Get to know your campus and meet other students.
- Read the International Student BriefingExplore links to support your transition to Melbourne.
- Log in to the student portalManage all of your university administration and access online systems through my.unimelb.
- Access subject resourcesAccess your readings, materials, and lectures online through the Learning Management System (LMS).
- Explore the LibraryFind online resources, books, journals and classes about research and referencing.
- Visit the current students websiteRead students.unimelb for info on student admin, support services and skills development.
- Connect with student servicesAs a student you have access to a range of services on campus and online.
- Search ask.unimelbSearch more than 800 frequently asked questions to find the answers you need.
- Check the key datesStay on top of your enrolment deadlines and other important dates.