Step 6: Complete your administrative enrolment - Section contents
Before you plan your course, you will need to complete your administrative enrolment. This process confirms that you will begin your studies in the upcoming semester.
Enrol in your course
At the University of Melbourne, the word ‘course’ is used to refer to the degree or program that your are studying. For example, Bachelor of Science, undergraduate exchange or Doctor of Philosophy.
Information you will need
- Your contact information
- Australian residential address. If you are yet to confirm an Australian address, please add it in when known and mark it as your "contact address" so correspondence during your studies gets to you easily.
- An overseas permanent address. This is known as your "home address".
- Emergency contact details.
- Your visa information
- If you have received your visa, you will need:
- Visa subclass
- Visa reference number
- Expiry date of your current visa
- If you have applied for but not yet received your visa, you will need the receipt number or Transaction Reference Number (TRN).
- Other information
- You will be asked to provide details about your citizenship, cultural and educational background. This information is being collected for Australian Government statistical purposes.
- If you require support with a disability, you can provide this information when completing your administrative enrolment, or speak to staff at Stop 1 when you arrive on campus.