Step 1: Accept your offer - Section contents
To accept your offer, you will need to complete and return the Student Acceptance and Payment Agreement.
Complete your agreement
The International Student Acceptance and Payment Agreement is a contract between you and the University. You will need to complete and return the agreement to receive your Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE).
To complete your agreement, you must:
- Complete the acceptance details
Complete the International Student Acceptance and Payment Agreement form which you received with your offer.
- Choose your Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
Pay your tuition fee deposit and OSHC
When you accept your offer to study you must pay a minimum tuition fee deposit of $10,000 (AUD). This fee deposit will be deducted from your remaining tuition fees. The deposit can be paid with your OSHC as outlined in your agreement form.
If you’ve received a scholarship that covers all or part of your course fees and OSHC, you are not required to pay the fee deposit. Along with your agreement, please include a letter from the scholarship provider addressed to the University of Melbourne detailing the following:
- Name of student covered
- The courses the tuition fees cover, including start and end dates
- Whether OSHC is covered, including start and end dates
- Invoicing address
Under 18 years of age
When you apply for a student visa, the Department of Home Affairs requires evidence that you will be living with a parent, custodian or relative, or that the University has approved your accommodation and welfare arrangements.
See Students under 18 years of age for further information.
- Sign and upload the completed agreement with the following documents via your online application.
- A copy of your passport
- Evidence of tuition fee payment
- Evidence of your Overseas Student Health Cover premium (OSHC)
- Your financial guarantee letter (applicable to sponsored students only)
If the offer is conditional, then you need to meet the conditions of your offer before accepting the offer. If you have been sent an unconditional offer, you can choose to accept it immediately.
Getting your head around your student fees doesn’t need to be hard work. Visit our fees page to find out how your fees are calculated.