Step 5: Log into your student portal - Section contents
my.unimelb is your go-to system that you’ll use all the time throughout your degree.
Log into my.unimelb
my.unimelb is your personalised student portal and the gateway to your library, administration, learning management system and student services.
By logging into my.unimelb you can:
- manage your subject enrolment via your Study Plan
- read notices from the University to stay connected. These include official University notifications, events, opportunities, and more
- view your fees, by downloading your Statement of Liability or Student Invoice for your subject fees and their due dates
- access class notes, slides, and readings through the Learning Management System (LMS)
- check your University emails (you must do this at least twice a week)
- book an appointment with a Stop 1 adviser
- renew your library books.