Orientation: Make the Most of Melbourne - Section contents
Orientation is the gateway to Make the Most of Melbourne, whatever your degree.
Whether you’re starting your first or second degree, you’re from here or far away, it can take a while to feel comfortable exploring your new university environment and to find what you need, when you need it. To help with your transition, there is a range of support available that you can continue to access as the year unfolds.
Orientation tips and resources
- Orientation: Make the Most of Melbourne
- First Year at Melbourne Appointments
- Information for parents
- New Library Users Guide
- Online skills tutorials for uni and work
- Orientation and transition resources
- Study skills resources for undergraduates
- Student IT
- AIRport: online exercises for undergraduates
- Safer Community Program
When you start at the University, it’s important to be aware of your rights and responsibilities. Created in consultation with students, the Student Charter outlines what’s expected of you, as well as your entitlements.