Airport pickup service - Section contents
The University of Melbourne offers a free airport pickup service to interstate and international students who are commencing their first semester of study.
Airport pickup is available to new international and interstate students arriving at Melbourne Airport (Tullamarine). When you have booked your flights, apply for your pickup service, at least three days before you fly. A University representative will meet you at the airport and take you directly to your accommodation.
This is a free service from the airport to the CBD (Central Business District), Parkville and surrounding areas.
Fees will apply if:
- you are travelling to further areas than those listed above
- there are additional passengers (your family members or anyone who is not a University of Melbourne student) - $40 per person
- you requested airport pickup, but do not use it on arrival
You will be informed of any additional costs by email once we receive your application
- be an interstate, international, or Study Abroad and Exchange student commencing your first semester at the University of Melbourne
- have an unconditional offer to study with us
- have not used the service previously
- apply for airport pickup at least three business days (Monday to Friday, Australian Eastern Standard Time) prior to your arrival. Unfortunately, we can’t accommodate late applications.
Airport pickup runs 24-hours per day from Melbourne Tullamarine Airport to the University and surrounding areas, and is provided by TOGOTO Pty Ltd. You will need to apply at least three days before you fly. Once you’ve booked with us, you’ll receive a confirmation email within 72 hours which contains instructions for your arrival at the airport.
Travel outside the university area
- Complete the online form
- Click ‘next’
- Review your additional costs
- Click ‘submit’ if you agree to these costs.
Night time arrivals
Changes to your booking
You may need to amend your booking due to changes in your flight. All booking changes can be made through the link in your confirmation email.
Before you travel
Cancelling your booking
All cancellations can be made through the alteration form in your confirmation email. Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance of your original arrival time. There is no cancellation fee.