Are you applying for internship/career opportunities in Indonesia, Singapore and Malaysia? Or uncertain about how to navigate opportunities that are suitable for you? Bring your questions and ask our alumni at this Q&A session.
In this event, you’ll hear from three University of Melbourne alumni who will share their internship stories and current experiences working in Indonesia, Singapore and Malaysia.
Some of the topics we’ll be covering in this event include:
- Valuable tips in overcoming uncertainty in career planning
- How to gather experiences such as internships whilst studying
- Other ways to build your employability
- How to build professional relationships
- Connecting with the Careers and Employability team for advice and support along the way
- Muhammad Nabil Satria Faradis is a professional in Engineering with Business. For more than six years, he has had substantial experience delivering innovative and sustainable projects in Southeast Asia, Germany, and Australia. In 2019-2020, he chose a life-changing experience studying Master of Engineering with Business at the University of Melbourne with generous support from the Australia Awards Scholarship. After graduation, he decided to build his home country, Indonesia. He became an external expert staff to the Indonesian Minister of State Secretary. Currently, He is managing several strategic projects to help accelerate and create a better innovation and talent development ecosystem in Indonesia.
- Aashwiny Chandrasegar
- Additional speaker to be announced
Understanding your career mapping phase:
This session supports students in the Discover, Focus and Apply phases of career mapping.
If you are a Discover student, you will gain insight into career planning and may begin to plan practical steps to build your career path.
If you are a Focus student, you will gain tips on how to apply for career opportunities and build your professional network. You’ll benefit from attending Careers in Asia Employer Presentations, where you will learn about the company’s recruitment requirements and make connections with employers.
If you are an Apply student, you will learn how to excel in the application process and to expand your professional network. We encourage you to attend Careers in Asia Employer Presentations to find out about the job opportunities available to you.