Chat to our career advisers and student peer leaders for help with crafting your resume, preparing for interviews, or finding an internship, part-time or graduate opportunity.
The Careers and Employability Studio is your hub for all things related to your career and employability skills development.
The Careers and Employability Studio has gone virtual!
You also have the option to join in a group discussion about key career topics with Student Peer Leaders and career advisers. To view upcoming peer-led sessions, please visit the Events section on Careers Online and search under Careers and Employability Workshop.
Please note: the studio space on the ground floor of Stop 1, Parkville is not currently accessible.
Our career advisers and student peer leaders can help you with:
- Sharing professional experience and expertise
- Your job search (part-time and graduate)
- Job applications and interviews
- Cover letters, resumes, and selection criteria
- Employability and career skill development
- Career planning and guidance
- Internships, work-experience and other opportunities
- Workplace rights
- Understanding industries.
Attend a workshop
We also offer a range of on-campus events, workshops, and drop-in sessions to share practical knowledge that helps you build your knowledge and experience.