The Student Engagement Grants (SEG) program enables students to put their passion into action.
Grants are available for student-led initiatives that aim to:
- address social, economic, environmental or cultural issues
- provide skills and leadership development for students
- implement constructive change in the local, national or international community
- provide opportunities for students to develop their social and civic responsibilities
- encourage interdisciplinary collaboration
This program also includes the Peter McPhee Student Awards.