Graduate coursework students (domestic) - Section contents
Welcome to the University of Melbourne! Now that you've received your offer letter, follow the steps below to complete your enrolment. Then, get to know the campus and start settling into student life.
- 1. Set up your student account You'll need your student account to accept your offer.
- 2. Log into your student portal Use your student account to log in and start familiarising yourself with my.unimelb, your go-to system that you'll use throughout your degree.
- 3. Accept your offer Accept your offer and complete your administrative enrolment online.
- 4. Plan your course Use the Handbook and course maps to choose the right subjects for you.
- 5. Enrol in your subjects Once you've chosen your subjects, you can enrol online.
- 6. Order your student card Upload your photo online and get your card before classes start.
- 7. Create your timetable Register in classes and create your timetable.
- 8. Attend Orientation Get to know your campus and meet other students.
- Connect with student servicesAs a student you have access to a range of services on campus and online.
- Check the key datesStay on top of your enrolment deadlines and other important dates.
- Understand your feesFind out how to access and pay your fees on time.
- A–ZBrowse our comprehensive directory of University terms and processes.