Graduate coursework students (domestic) - Section contents
Welcome to the University of Melbourne! Now that you've received your offer letter, follow the steps below to complete your enrolment. Then, get to know the campus and start settling into student life.
- 1. Set up your official student account Get email, portal and library access.
- 2. Log into your student portal Get familiar with my.unimelb, your online home for all things university-related.
- 3. Accept your offer Accept your offer and complete your administrative enrolment online.
- 4. Plan your course Choose which subjects to take using the Handbook and course maps.
- 5. Enrol in your subjects Follow the steps to enrol in the subjects you’ve chosen.
- 6. Order your student card Upload your photo online and get your card before classes start.
- 7. Create your timetable Register in classes and create your timetable.
- 8. Attend Orientation Discover your campus, faculty and student services while meeting other students.