Step 2: Log into your student portal - Section contents
Use your student account to log in and start familiarising yourself with my.unimelb, your go-to system that you'll use throughout your degree.
Log into my.unimelb
You may need to wait 24 hours before logging in
If you have just set up your student account, it may take up to 24 hours before you can log in to your student portal. If your username or password are not recognised, we encourage you to sit tight, explore the rest of the enrolment steps, and check again tomorrow.
my.unimelb is your personalised student portal and the gateway to your library, administration, learning management system and student services.
By logging into my.unimelb you can:
- manage your subject enrolment via your Study Plan
- read notices from the University to stay connected. These include official University notifications, events, opportunities, and more
- view your fees and their due dates by downloading your Statement of Liability or Student Invoice
- access class notes, slides, and readings through the Learning Management System (LMS)
- check your University emails (you must do this at least twice a week)
- book an appointment with a Stop 1 adviser
- renew your library books.