Step 1: Accept your offer - Section contents
To accept your offer, you will need to complete the Student Acceptance and Payment Agreement, a contract between you and the University.
Complete your agreement
The International Student Acceptance and Payment Agreement is a contract between you and the University. You will need to complete and return the agreement to receive your Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE).
To accept your offer, you must:
- Complete the acceptance agreement
Complete the Acceptance and Payment Agreement form which you received with your offer.
- Choose your Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) and arrange payment in Australian dollars as instructed in your offer letter, if you don’t already have it. OSHC is required for the duration of your visa.
- Pay your tuition fees if you’re a Study Abroad student. You’ll pay a set fee for each semester you’re at the University regardless of how many subjects you’re enrolled in.
- Proceed to Step 4 if you are a Study Abroad student whose tuition fees and/or OSHC payment are billed to your home institution or consortia group.
- Some Study Abroad students need to pay tuition fees. Your offer letter will indicate the amount you need to pay in order to accept your offer. Your initial fee payment is the full amount for one semester’s study abroad and is due when you accept your offer. Check the program costs for more information.
- If you are unsure whether or not you need to pay tuition fees, please contact your Study Abroad or Exchange coordinator at your home university.
- Sign and return your completed agreement with the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org by the due date stated in your offer letter.
- Evidence of tuition fee payment.
- Evidence of your Overseas Student Health Cover premium (OSHC).
Receive your Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE)
Once your agreement and payment have been received, you will receive your Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) document electronically, which you will need when applying for your visa.
If the offer is conditional, then you need to meet the conditions of your offer before accepting the offer. If you have been sent an unconditional offer, you can choose to accept it immediately.