Step 5: Log into your student portal - Section contents
Use your student account to log in and start familiarising yourself with my.unimelb, your go-to system that you'll use throughout your degree.
my.unimelb is your personalised student portal and the gateway to your library, administration, learning management system and student services.
By logging into my.unimelb you can:
- Manage your subject enrolment via your Study Plan
- View your fees and their due dates by downloading your Statement of Liability or Student Invoice
- Access your class and exam timetable
- Access class notes, slides, and readings through the Learning Management System (LMS)
- Check your University emails (you must do this at least twice a week)
- Book a student services appointment
- Renew your library books
- Read notices from the University to stay connected. These include official University notifications, events, opportunities, and more.