Undergraduate students (international) - Section contents
Welcome to the University of Melbourne. Now that you've received your offer letter, follow the steps below to complete your enrolment. Remember, before coming to Melbourne you must also read the International Student Briefing.
Will you be under 18 years old when you arrive in Australia? If so, you need to follow a different process to accept your offer. Find out more.
- 1. Accept your offer Complete the Acceptance and Payment Agreement.
- 2. Receive your Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) You will need your CoE to apply for your student visa.
- 3. Submit your visa application Before submitting your application you must have your CoE.
- 4. Set up your official student account Get email, portal and library access.
- 5. Log into your student portal Get familiar with my.unimelb, your online home for all things university-related.
- 6. Complete your administrative enrolment Complete your administrative enrolment before you arrive in Australia.
- 7. Book and attend a First Year at Melbourne appointment Find out about studying and living in the Unimelb community.
- 8. Plan your course Choose which subjects to take using the Handbook and course maps.
- 9. Enrol in your subjects Follow the steps to enrol in the subjects you’ve chosen.
- 10. Order your student card Upload your photo online and get your card before classes start.
- 11. Create your timetable Register in classes and create your timetable.
- 12. Complete Consent Matters Complete the compulsory Consent Matters online course to understand your commitment at University.
- 13. Attend Orientation Discover your campus, faculty and student services while meeting other students.
Get ready for Melbourne
Once you've completed your enrolment, our International Student Briefing tells you everything you need to know to ensure a smooth transition into Melbourne life.