Undergraduate students (international) - Section contents
Welcome to the University of Melbourne. Now that you've received your offer letter, follow the steps below to complete your enrolment.
Will you be under 18 years old when you arrive in Australia? If so, you need to follow a different process to accept your offer. Find out more.
- 1. Accept your offer Complete the Acceptance and Payment Agreement.
- 2. Receive your Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) You will need your CoE to apply for your student visa.
- 3. Submit your visa application Before submitting your application you must have your CoE.
- 4. Set up your official student account Get email, portal and library access.
- 5. Log into your student portal Get familiar with my.unimelb, your online home for all things university-related.
- 6. Complete your administrative enrolment Complete your administrative enrolment before you arrive in Australia.
- 7. Book and attend an Intro to Uni workshop Learn about course basics and transitioning into uni life.
- 8. Plan your course Choose which subjects to take using the Handbook and course maps.
- 9. Enrol in your subjects Follow the steps to enrol in the subjects you’ve chosen.
- 10. Check your fees and due dates Understand your fees, due dates, payment options and the importance of paying on time.
- 11. Order your student card Upload your photo online and get your card before classes start.
- 11. Start creating your timetable Once you’ve enrolled in your subjects, you will be ready to start building your class timetable.
- 13. Complete Consent Matters Complete the compulsory Consent Matters online course to understand your commitment at University.
- 14. Plan your Melbourne Orientation itinerary Use the event planner to lock in activities you don't want to miss.
Arrive and get set up in Melbourne
Once you've completed your enrolment, our International Student Checklist tells you everything you need to know about getting here and settling into Melbourne life.
Make your first semester a success
From completing your student induction to preparing for your first assessment, work your way through the New Student Checklist to ensure a smooth transition into university.