Undergraduate students (international, under 18) - Section contents
The University of Melbourne welcomes international students under the age of 18 years . Now that you've received your offer letter, follow the steps below to complete your enrolment.
- 1. Choose your accommodation Review accommodation and welfare options and select the best one for you.
- 2. Accept your offer Complete and submit your Student Acceptance and Payment Agreement.
- 3. Receive your CoE You will need this document to apply for your student visa.
- 4. Submit your visa application Apply for an Australian student visa.
- 5. Set up your student account Your account gives you access to your University email and student administrative tasks.
- 6. Log into your student portal Use your student account to log in and start familiarising yourself with my.unimelb, your go-to system that you'll use throughout your degree.
- 7. Complete your administrative enrolment Complete your administrative enrolment before you arrive in Australia.
- 8. Attend First Year at Melbourne An appointment designed to help you transition to your new university community.
- 9. Plan your course Start planning your course as soon as you accept your offer to shape your subject selection, course plan and your future.
- 10. Enrol in subjects Log into my.unimelb (student portal) to enrol in subjects.
- 11. Order your student card Upload your photo online and get your card before classes start.
- 12. Create your timetable Register in classes and create your timetable.
- 13. Complete Consent Matters Complete the Consent Matters e-learning course to understand what the University expects from you.
- 14. Explore Orientation Get to know your campus and meet other students.
Get ready for Melbourne
Once you've completed your enrolment, our International Student Briefing tells you everything you need to know to ensure a smooth transition into Melbourne life.