Undergraduate students (international, under 18) - Section contents
The University of Melbourne welcomes international students under the age of 18 years . Now that you've received your offer letter, follow the steps below to complete your enrolment.
- 1. Choose your accommodation Review accommodation and welfare options and select the best one for you.
- 2. Accept your offer Complete and submit your Student Acceptance and Payment Agreement.
- 3. Receive your CoE You will need this document to apply for your student visa.
- 4. Submit your visa application Apply for an Australian student visa.
- 5. Set up your official student account Get email, portal and library access.
- 6. Log into your student portal Get familiar with my.unimelb, your online home for all things university-related.
- 7. Complete your administrative enrolment Complete your administrative enrolment before you arrive in Australia.
- 8. Book and attend a First Year at Melbourne appointment Find out about studying and living in the Unimelb community.
- 9. Plan your course Choose which subjects to take using the Handbook and course maps.
- 10. Enrol in your subjects Follow the steps to enrol in the subjects you’ve chosen.
- 11. Order your student card Upload your photo online and get your card before classes start.
- 12. Create your timetable Register in classes and create your timetable.
- 13. Complete Consent Matters Complete the compulsory Consent Matters online course to understand your commitment at University.
- 14. Attend Orientation Discover your campus, faculty and student services while meeting other students.
Get ready for Melbourne
Once you've completed your enrolment, our International Student Briefing tells you everything you need to know to ensure a smooth transition into Melbourne life.