Use your student account to set up OKTA verification then log in and start familiarising yourself with my.unimelb, your go-to system that you’ll use throughout your degree.
my.unimelb is your personalised student portal and the gateway to your library, administration, learning management system and student services.
By logging into my.unimelb you can:
- Manage your subject enrolment via your Study Plan
- View your fees and their due dates by accessing your Statement of Liability or Student Invoice
- Access your class and exam timetable
- Access relevant communities, class notes, slides, and readings through the learning management system (LMS)
- Check your University emails (you must do this at least twice a week)
- Book a student services appointment
- Renew your library books
- Read notices from the University to stay connected. These include official University notifications, events, opportunities, and more.
Having trouble accessing my.unimelb or setting up OKTA verification?
If you can't access my.unimelb, check the my.unimelb troubleshooting guide.
If you’re having trouble setting up OKTA verification, check the Cybersecurity guide.