Melbourne Orientation is the best way to get to know your new community and get ready to start classes.
Join us in a variety of Orientation activities available online. You can meet new people and prepare for your studies wherever you are in the world!
For information and FAQs about coronavirus (COVID-19), please visit the student support page.
Semester 2, 2021 Orientation runs from Monday 19 July to Friday 23 July.
Melbourne Orientation includes:
- Your Melbourne Commencement Ceremony
- Meeting your Melbourne Peer Mentor and group for the first time
- Faculty welcome and course information events
- Information sessions about fees, housing, developing skills and getting involved
- Learning about the services available to you and the many clubs and societies you can be a part of.
Not sure if you've completed your course enrolment?
Check all of your personal and enrolment details now via my.unimelb.
Congratulations, you've reached the end of Get Started at Melbourne!
Make your first semester a success
From completing your student induction to preparing for your first assessment, work your way through the New Student Checklist to ensure a smooth transition into university.