Use your student account to set up OKTA verification then log in and start familiarising yourself with my.unimelb, your go-to system that you’ll use throughout your degree.
my.unimelb is your personalised student portal and the gateway to your library, student administration, learning management system (LMS), email, notices and announcements and other student services.
By logging into my.unimelb you can:
- View your timetable, and exams timetable (during exam periods)
- Manage your subject enrolment via your Study Plan
- View your fees and their due dates by accessing your Statement of Liability or Student Invoice
- View any recent results published
- Access your study material, communities, class notes, slides, and readings through the LMS
- Check your University emails (you must do this at least twice a week)
- View and manage upcoming Melbourne Peer Mentor Program or Academic Advising sessions
- Book a student services appointment with Stop 1
- View and renew your borrowing of library books
- View campus maps
- Read notices and announcements from the University to stay connected. These include official University notifications, events, opportunities, and more.