3. Complete your application - Section contents
Be aware of important deadlines and follow the steps to submit your concurrent diploma application.
How to apply
- Log into my.unimelb and navigate to the Student admin tab.
- Click Enrolment at the top of the page.
- Under Applications and Offers, select Track and apply for another University of Melbourne Course.
- Select the Add new button and follow the prompts.
- Attach your completed course map to your application.
- If you are a graduate student, you must also submit your written confirmation from your Course Coordinator.
- If you are applying for a Diploma in Languages, you must also submit your Language Placement Test results, if applicable.
- Submit your application.
Semester 1, 2020
Diploma in Music: 21 February 2020
Please note: audition applications close on 31 January 2020 (required for Practical Music 1)
Diploma in Computing/ Mathematical Science/ Languages: 7 March 2020
Semester 2, 2020 applications will open on 1 April 2019.
Diploma in Languages and Diploma in Music: We aim to notify you about the outcome of your application via your student email within five business days. Diploma in Music students who have also auditioned for access to specialised subjects (for example, Practical Music 1) will be notified about admission to the subject within five working days after the subject deadline.
Diploma in Informatics and Diploma in Mathematical Sciences: We require the results from your most recent study period before we can assess your application. This means that we aim to notify you of the outcome of your application within five business days after the release of these results.
Diploma in Computing and Diploma in Mathematical Sciences: Students are required to have a passing mark (or demonstrated learning equivalent) in the below subjects prior to submitting an application:
- Diploma in Computing: Foundations of Computing (COMP10001) or equivalent.
- Diploma in Mathematical Science: Calculus 1 (MAST10005) or equivalent.