Live Projects for international students - Section contents
Live Projects, supported by Study Melbourne (Victorian State Government), offers international students the opportunity to take part in a three week business consulting project designed and supported by industry partners, including Victorian Government agencies, business and community organisations.
Live Projects is open to undergraduate international students in their second or later year, and all graduate international students. Develop your ideas and create connections with industries.
Be part of this exciting opportunity and gain valuable experience including:
- developing employability skills
- work in a dynamic team with a range of skills and perspective on ‘real-world’ business challenges
- learn to develop a business case and pitch your ideas to a client
- collaborate with students from different universities across Melbourne
- be supported by an industry mentor.
Applications for Intake 5 and 6 have now closed. 2019 Intakes will be advertised here in the future.