Live Projects for international students - Section contents
Live Projects, supported by Study Melbourne (Victorian State Government), offers international students the opportunity to take part in a three week business consulting project designed and supported by industry partners, including Victorian Government agencies, business and community organisations.
Live Projects is open to undergraduate international students in their second or later year, and all graduate international students. Develop your ideas and create connections with industries of the future that will grow Victoria’s prosperity.
Be part of this exciting opportunity and gain valuable experience including:
- developing your consulting and project management skills
- work in a dynamic team with a range of skills and perspective on ‘real-world’ business challenges
- learn to develop a business case and pitch your ideas to a client
- collaborate with students from universities across Melbourne
- be supported by an industry mentor.
How do I apply?
Intake 4 of Live Projects runs from Monday 26 June to Friday 13 July, 2018. Applications for this intake have now closed.
Future intakes will include October/November 2018 and February 2019.