Explore your opportunities as a Unimelb student and start building networks as you navigate your way through the transition to uni.
Intro to Uni sessions are for new undergraduate and graduate students. Join in to:
- Meet other students and start making friends across the university
- Make sure you've got the basics covered as we move towards a COVID-safe campus
- Focus on extending your university life with co- and extra-curricular experiences
- Know where to get help, from Stop 1 to the full suite of students services
- Explore breadth subjects for your undergraduate study plan
These interactive virtual sessions will run for one hour.
How to register
Before you can register, make sure you have set up your student account by following the steps in Get Started at Melbourne.
Once you have set up your account:
- Log in using your student username and password
- Search for Intro to Uni
- Select undergraduate or graduate
- Select Date and Time.
- Click 'Book Now' on the event for which you want to register.
You do not need to 'log in' repeatedly.
You will receive an email confirmation with the details of your appointment.