Explore your opportunities as a Unimelb student and navigate your way through the transition to uni.
There are no Intro to Uni sessions currently running. Check out our other workshops and sessions in the meantime.
Intro to Uni workshops are for new undergraduate students. They cover:
- Insider information and mythbusting about how to succeed at university
- Course planning, subject enrolment and timetable
- Opportunities to enrich your university life from overseas study to music, sport and volunteering
- Ways to connect with your faculty, communities and activities through Melbourne Orientation and the Melbourne Peer Mentor Program
- Where to go for help, from Stop 1 to the full suite of student services.
These interactive workshops are specific to your course and will run for two hours.
How to register
Before you can register, make sure you have set up your student account by following the steps in Get Started at Melbourne.
Once you have set up your account:
- Log into student services appointments using your student username and password
- Under Select the booking type, select Intro to Uni
- Under Select booking type, select the course you are commencing Bachelor of Oral Health students can book into the Bachelor of Biomedicine session.
- Under Select the booking format, choose In person
- Select Date and Time.
You will receive an email confirmation with the details of your appointment. Come and explore your campus and new community!
Your chance to win
If you attend your Intro to Uni workshop, you'll also be in the running to win a $50 Uber Eats voucher and a Macbook Pro.
Terms and conditions
Prizes are open only to students of the University of Melbourne that attend an Intro to Uni workshop between 6 January to 21 February 2020 . Staff are not eligible for prizes. Prizes are not transferable, not refundable and not redeemable for cash. The prize winners will be selected randomly.