Have a quick question? The Stop 1 virtual concierge is here to help!
The virtual concierge is a way to get quick assistance with an enquiry, without waiting in a queue. Drop into the virtual concierge Zoom room during our opening times to get your question answered by a Stop 1 staff member.
Staff can answer general questions about the following topics:
- Results for Semester 1
- Timetabling for Semester 2
- Subject enrolment for Semester 2.
Before accessing the virtual concierge, you can also try checking out our answers to the following frequently asked questions:
- When will my final subject results be available?
- What is my course WAM or GPA?
- How do I calculate my WAM?
- How can I check my fees and payments?
- What is the Fee Account Statement and how do I obtain it?
- What is the Statement of Liability and how do I obtain it?
- How can I access my student email account?
- How can I get help if I am unable to enrol in subjects or change my Study Plan via my.unimelb?
The virtual concierge is available from 10am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Please note: the virtual concierge will be closing at 4pm on Wednesday 12 August.
How to access the virtual concierge
Access the virtual concierge Zoom room via the button below. You can then post your questions in the Q&A section to get a response from Stop 1 staff.
- Do not post personal information. If your question requires you to provide your personal information, then please use our other enquiry channels (phone, email, chat).
- Do not use abusive, obscene, or otherwise offensive or inappropriate language. We reserve the right to remove participants that do so.