Have a quick question? The Stop 1 virtual concierge is here to help!
The virtual concierge is a way to get quick assistance with an enquiry. Drop in to the virtual concierge Zoom meeting during our opening times to get your question answered by a Stop 1 staff member. If staff are unable to resolve your query, they’ll assist you in booking an appointment with Stop 1 or provide advice on how to contact us by phone or chat.
Staff can answer general questions about the following topics:
- Subject enrolment
- Fees and census dates
- Student visas
- Academic transcripts and statements.
The virtual concierge is available:
- Monday to Wednesday: 9am to 5pm
- Thursday to Friday: 10am to 5pm.
How to access the virtual concierge
- Access the virtual concierge Zoom meeting via the button below (you may need to wait in the waiting room)
- Speak directly with a Stop 1 staff member, who will resolve your issue within two to three minutes or refer you to the most suitable support option.