Our advisers can help you to stay on top of your finances while you study.
By booking a Financial Aid appointment, you can talk to one of our advisers about:
- Your eligibility for Centrelink payments
- Advice on budgeting and managing debt
- The University’s interest free loans and scholarships
- Financial hardship grants
- Other sources of support during times of financial hardship
- Other financial issues which may be impacting you.
Make an appointment with an adviser
You can talk with us via telephone or Zoom. To make the most of your appointment, please:
- Make sure you have access to a phone or computer and a quiet and private space
- Make a list of questions and be prepared to talk through your financial situation.
If you can't make your appointment or no longer require it, please reschedule or cancel to free up time for other students.
You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.