Centrala Studiestödsnämnden (Sweden)

Eligible Swedish students can apply for funding to study at Melbourne through the National Board of Student Aid (Centrala Studiestödsnämnden).

How to apply

Eligible Swedish students can apply for funding on the Centrala Studiestödsnämnden (CSN) website.

Students who apply will be required to submit the CSN form, which needs to be certified by the University. You can request for this form to be certified by submitting the completed form in an online enquiry to the University with the following information:

  • Your student ID number
  • Your current postal address
  • The year/semester required.

Once certified, an electronic copy of the form will be emailed to you and the original will be sent via postal mail to the address you provide.

More information

  • For further details on available financial assistance programs, contact the relevant government agency in your home country.
  • For information on how these programs work at the University of Melbourne, contact our International Financial Aid team.