Step-by-step guide - Short-term programs - Section contents
We know planning overseas experiences can seem overwhelming – especially if you have never travelled solo before. Don't worry, we've made this planning process as simple as possible with our step-by-step guide.
- 1. Plan your study Ensure the program fits well with your degree and future study plans.
- 2. Complete your University of Melbourne application Follow the process carefully as there are a few parts.
- 3. Get your application approved The University of Melbourne needs to approve your application.
- 4. Apply to your host institution Before your host’s deadline.
- 5. Get accepted by your host Be sure to tell us once your host institution accepts.
- 6. Get ready to goStart planning the trip itself.
- 7. Go overseasIt’s time for the exciting part!
- 8. Transfer your credit Once you're back, make sure it’s counted towards your degree.