Types of concurrent diplomas

There are four types of concurrent diplomas in various disciplines for you to choose from.

If you're an undergraduate student, you may be eligible to enrol in any one of the four available concurrent diplomas.

If you are a graduate student, you can only apply to study the Diploma in Languages concurrently with your graduate degree. Not all masters by coursework degrees allow for a concurrent diploma enrolment. If you are a graduate student, your concurrent diploma application must be accompanied with the approval of your Course Coordinator.