Happening on Tuesday 7 April, find your dream destination and learn how to turn your plans into reality.
Register for the Study Overseas Fair
Going overseas to study can be a life-changing experience. Not only do you get to see the world from a new perspective, you also get to further your degree and take subjects that aren’t available here. It can also give you a competitive edge to your future career development by building international networks, fostering your independence and taking you out of your comfort zone.
When: Tuesday 7 April, 11am-2pm
Where: Arts West Atrium
(You may need to login to be able to register)
What you’ll learn about:
- Study destinations available to you
- The difference between exchange and non-partnered programs
- Types of study overseas programs, including semester-long, short-term and faculty programs
- Funding options including scholarships available to help fund your experience
- MUSEX – the Melbourne University Student Exchange Club
- Application requirements and how we can assist.
Who you’ll speak to:
- Students who have either completed an exchange program, or are here on an exchange program
- Course planning advisers
- Representatives from partner institutions
- Specialist Education Abroad Advisers
- Advisers to help with your application.
Before you come along
Explore our study overseas website:
- Reasons to study overseas
- When and where to travel
- Choose the right program
- Financing travel
- Next steps: short-term programg
- Next steps: semester and year-long programs
Study abroad and exchange to other locations remain cancelled for Semester 2, 2021 as global student travel has been suspended until 31 October 2021. Read the latest advice or find out more about completing exchange in Semester 1, 2022.