Whether you’re exploring your career options, searching for a job or internship, applying for work or building your networks, get one-on-one advice unique to your situation.
Attend the Careers drop-in or Zoom-in
Designed for quick career queries with a Careers Adviser or advice from our specially trained Student Peer Leaders, the Careers drop in or Zoom in can provide you with the tools, information and resources to get your career questions sorted.
- Resume and cover letter advice
- Job interview practice and advice
- Assessment Centre advice
- Where to find part time and graduate jobs
- Ways to source an internship
- How to use LinkedIn
- How to connect with alumni for advice and insights.
In-person @ Careers and Employability Studio, ground floor, Stop 1, 757 Swanston St
Zoom in (no bookings required)
This service runs alongside the LinkedIn photobooth (separate bookings required).
Book a careers appointment
Designed for in-depth career advice with a Senior Careers Adviser, our 20-minute consultations can support you with your career planning and development, topics include:
- Career exploration and action planning
- Tailoring your application documents to the role and industry (Smart Resume upload required prior to appointment)
- Developing employability skills and experience
- Navigating the Australian job market
- Optimised job search strategies
- Building your professional network
Appointments are available via Zoom and in-person at Level 1, Stop 1 (757 Swanston St).