Fees and payments - Section contents
Students who participate in the Under 18 International Student Supervision Program are required to pay an administration fee and weekly supervision fees.
|Administration fee||AUD$310*||One-off payment|
|Supervision fee||AUD$72*||Charged weekly (inclusive of the week you turn 18)|
*Fees are subject to increase in Semester 1, 2020.
How to calculate your total fee amount
As well as the administration fee, you need to pay a weekly supervision fee for each week you're in Australia until you turn 18.
Your weekly fee is based on a calendar week, starting on a Sunday:
- If you arrive in the middle of a week, you need to pay the fee for that week.
- If you turn 18 in the middle of a week, you need to pay the fee for that week.
- If you turn 18 on a Sunday (i.e the first day of the week), you do not need to pay the fee for that week.
Calculate the number of weeks from when you arrive in Australia until the week you turn 18, then use our weekly fee table to determine your total fees payable.
Student A arrives in Australia on Sunday 10 March, 2019, and turns 18 on Sunday April 13, 2019.
Student A needs to pay fees for five weeks of supervision - from the week beginning Sunday 10 March to the week finishing Saturday April 12.
Student B arrives one day earlier on Saturday 9 March, 2019, and turns 18 on Sunday April 13, 2019.
Student B needs to pay fees for six weeks of supervision. As they arrived on a Saturday, they must include that week in their calculation.
How to make a payment
- Go to the e-cart and enter your details.
- Tick UNDER 18 SUPERVISION – Weekly Fee and click ADD TO CART (Do not click BUY NOW).
- You will be redirected to the View Cart page. Change the Weekly Fee Qty (quantity) to the number of weeks you will be in the program. You can calculate the number of weeks via the Fee Calculator above.
- Click Update to calculate the total fee and confirm your Order Total against the fee calculator.
- Click CHECK OUT and follow the prompts to complete your payment.