Community Access Program / Single subjects - Section contents
Welcome to the University of Melbourne! Now that you've received your offer letter, follow the steps below to complete your enrolment and settle into life in Melbourne.
- 1. Set up your student account You'll need your student account to accept your offer.
- 2. Log into your student portal Use your student account to log in and start familiarising yourself with my.unimelb, your go-to system that you'll use throughout your degree.
- 3. Complete your administrative enrolment Complete your administrative enrolment online.
- 4. Enrol in your subjects Once you've chosen your subjects, you can enrol online.
- 5. Order your student card Upload your photo online and get your card before classes start.
- 6. Create your timetable Register in classes and create your timetable.
- 7. Attend Orientation Get to know your campus and meet other students.
- Access subject resourcesAccess your readings, materials, and lectures online through the Learning Management System (LMS).
- Explore the LibraryFind online resources, books, journals and classes about research and referencing.
- Search ask.unimelbSearch more than 800 frequently asked questions to find the answers you need.
- Check the key datesStay on top of your enrolment deadlines and other important dates.
- Understand your feesFind out how to access and pay your fees on time.
- Safer Community Program The University has a Safer Community Program, which supports all students to feel safe when studying on campus.