Welcome to the University of Melbourne! Now that you've received your offer letter, follow the steps below to complete your enrolment and settle into life in Melbourne.
You can accept your offer and enrol before you come onto campus. Follow these steps to ensure a smooth journey from your offer to your first class
- 1. Set up your student account You'll need your student account to accept your offer.
- 2. Log into your student portal Start familiarising yourself with my.unimelb, your go-to system that you'll use throughout your studies.
- 3. Complete your administrative enrolment Complete your administrative enrolment online.
- 4. Enrol in your subjects You can enrol online.
- 5. Order your student card Upload your photo online and get your card before classes start.
- 6. Start creating your timetable Once you’ve enrolled in your subjects, you will be ready to start building your class timetable.
- 7. Plan your Melbourne Orientation itinerary Use the event planner to lock in activities you don't want to miss.
Make your first semester a success
From completing your student induction to preparing for your first assessment, work your way through the New Student Checklist to ensure a smooth transition into university.