Welcome to the University of Melbourne! Now that you've received your offer letter, follow the steps below to complete your enrolment. Then, get to know the campus and start settling into student life.
You can accept your offer and enrol in subjects before you come onto campus. Follow these steps to ensure a smooth journey from your offer to your first class.
- 1. Set up your official student account Get email, portal and library access.
- 2. Log into your student portal Get familiar with my.unimelb, your online home for all things university-related.
- 3. Accept your offer Accept your offer and complete your administrative enrolment online.
- 4. Attend an Intro to Uni virtual session Learn about our COVID-safe campus and transitioning to uni life while also meeting your peers!
- 4. Plan your course Choose which subjects to take using the Handbook and course maps.
- 5. Enrol in your subjects Use the Study Plan to enrol in the subjects you’ve chosen.
- 6. Check your fees and due dates Understand your fees, due dates, payment options and the importance of paying on time.
- 7. Order your student card Upload your photo online and get your card before classes start.
- 8. Start creating your timetable Once you’ve enrolled in your subjects, you will be ready to start building your class timetable.
- 9. Plan your Melbourne Orientation itinerary Use the event planner to lock in activities you don't want to miss.
Make your first semester a success
From completing your student induction to preparing for your first assessment, work your way through the New Student Checklist to ensure a smooth transition into university.