Welcome to the University of Melbourne! Now that you've received your offer letter, follow the steps below to complete your enrolment.
Your guide to starting your degree
Follow these steps to ensure a smooth journey from your offer to your first class.
- 1. Set up your student account Your student account gives you access to my.unimelb, your student email and lots more.
- 2. Accept your offer Accept your offer and complete your administrative enrolment online.
- 3. Log into your student portal Set up OKTA verification to access the student portal and and get familiar with your online home for all things university-related.
- 4. Attend an Intro to Uni session Learn about transitioning to the University of Melbourne while also meeting your peers.
- 5. Plan your course Choose which subjects to take using the Handbook and course maps.
- 6. Enrol in your subjects Use the Study Plan to enrol in the subjects you’ve chosen.
- 7. Check your fees and due dates Understand your fees, due dates, payment options and the importance of paying on time.
- 8. Order your student card Upload your photo online and get your card before classes start.
- 9. Start creating your timetable Once you’ve enrolled in your subjects, you will be ready to start building your class timetable.
- 10. Plan your Melbourne Orientation itinerary Use the event planner to lock in activities you don't want to miss.