Welcome to the University of Melbourne. Now that you've received your offer letter, follow the steps below to complete your enrolment and connect with your graduate school.
Follow these steps to ensure a smooth journey from your offer to the commencement of your degree.
- 1. Set up your official student account Get email, portal and library access.
- 2. Log into your student portal Get familiar with my.unimelb, your online home for all things university-related.
- 3. Accept your offer Accept your offer online.
- 4. Complete your administrative enrolment Accept the terms and conditions before beginning your degree.
- 5. Finalise your enrolment with your graduate school Contact your graduate school to finalise your enrolment.
- 6. Order your student card Upload your photo online and get your card before classes start.
- 7. Attend Orientation Discover your campus, faculty and student services while meeting other students.
Get to know Unimelb
Check out these websites for the most important stuff you need to know as a new graduate researcher.