Step 3: Receive your Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE)

You will need your Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) to apply for your student visa. You will automatically receive your CoE once the University has verified your International Student Acceptance and Payment Agreement.

The Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) is an official document issued to international students by universities in Australia. It confirms that you have accepted a place in a course and have paid your tuition fees and Overseas Student Health Cover premium (OSHC).

Your CoE must be submitted as part of your student visa application.

Please note that Australian and New Zealand citizens do not require a student visa to enter Australia and will not receive a CoE.

I have received my CoE. What's next?

Step 4: Submit your visa application