Due to current Government restrictions, University buildings including libraries are closed. However, if you do not have a safe space to study at home, you can apply to access a safe study space on the Parkville campus.
- Monday to Friday: 9.00am – 6.15pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 9.00am – 5.00pm
How to apply
1. Apply online 24 hours in advance.
2. Wait for your confirmation email and permit. You will need both your confirmation email and University-issued permit to attend campus. Please allow at least 24 hours for your permit to arrive.
3. Complete the COVIDSafe LMS module before coming to campus: This is a mandatory requirement and must be completed prior to attending.
4. Attend your safe study space: You will need your Student ID, confirmation email and your University-issued permit to be granted access.
Remember to follow all COVIDSafe guidelines, scan the QR code as you enter, and wear a face mask at all times. Don't come to campus if you are unwell. Find out more on our coming to campus page.
How long will my permit to study on campus be valid?
The permit will be valid from 23rd August - 5th November.
I’ve accessed a safe space already. Do I need to reapply?
If you have previously applied for a study space, and have indicated dates from the 17 August onwards, you do not need to re-apply and you should have already received your authorised provider and authorised worker permit from the Academic Registrar.
It’s been 24 hours and I’ve still not received my permit. What do I do?
If you have not received your permit within 24 hours, please reapply and ensure all requested information is supplied in your application form here.