Step 3: Submit your visa application - Section contents

Once you've received your Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE), you will need to apply for an Australian student visa. You'll need this to study in Australia as an international student.

Step 3 of 10

Apply for your student visa

Are you under 18 years of age?

The Australian Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) requires international students under 18 years of age to demonstrate they have appropriate accommodation, support and welfare arrangements in place when they arrive in Australia.

If you are applying for a student visa and will be under the age of 18 when you arrive in Australia, you will need to register your proposed arrangements with the University’s Under 18 Supervision Program.