If you’re completing your degree with us from overseas, on exchange, or a visiting research student, it's likely you'll need a student visa. This section will help you navigate the student visa process.

ESOS Act 2000

The Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) Act 2000 protects the rights of international students.

Find out more