Welcome to the University of Melbourne. Now that you've received your offer letter, follow the steps below to complete your enrolment.
You can enrol in your course and register for classes before you arrive in Melbourne. Follow these steps to ensure a smooth journey from your offer to your first class.
- 1. Accept your offer Complete the Acceptance and Payment Agreement.
- 2. Receive your Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) You will need your CoE to apply for your student visa.
- 3. Submit your visa application Before submitting your application you must have your CoE.
- 4. Set up your official student account Get email, portal and library access.
- 5. Log into your student portal Get familiar with my.unimelb, your online home for all things university-related.
- 6. Complete your administrative enrolment Complete your administrative enrolment before you arrive in Australia.
- 7. Plan your course Choose which subjects to take using the Handbook and course maps.
- 8. Enrol in your subjects Follow the steps to enrol in the subjects you’ve chosen.
- 9. Check your fees and due dates Understand your fees, due dates, payment options and the importance of paying on time.
- 10. Order your student card Upload your photo online and get your card before classes start.
- 11. Start creating your timetable Once you’ve enrolled in your subjects, you will be ready to start building your class timetable.
- 12. Plan your Melbourne Orientation itinerary Use the event planner to lock in activities you don't want to miss.
Make your first semester a success
From completing your student induction to preparing for your first assessment, work your way through the New Student Checklist to ensure a smooth transition into university.