To accept your offer, you will need to complete and submit the Student Acceptance and Payment Agreement.
Complete your agreement
The International Student Acceptance and Payment Agreement is a contract between you and the University. You will need to complete and submit the agreement to receive your Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE).
To complete your agreement, you must:
1. Choose your Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
The University of Melbourne can arrange visa-length OSHC for you through our preferred provider, Bupa. Further details can be found on our Overseas Student Health Cover page, or on your offer letter.
2. Pay for or show evidence of OSHC, and pay the tuition fee deposit
When you accept your offer to study, you must pay a minimum tuition fee deposit of $10,000 (AUD). This fee deposit will be deducted from your remaining tuition fees. The deposit can be paid with your OSHC as outlined in your offer letter.
If you’ve received a scholarship that covers the full amount of your course tuition fees and OSHC, you are not required to pay the fee deposit or any OSHC payment.
Along with your agreement, please include a letter from the scholarship provider addressed to the University of Melbourne detailing the following:
- Name of student covered
- The courses the tuition fees cover, including start and end dates
- Whether OSHC is covered, including start and end dates
- Invoicing address.
3. Complete the parental consent form
Your parent or guardian must complete and sign the parental consent form (PDF 159.1 KB), which you then will upload with your acceptance documents.
4. Complete and submit the Student Acceptance and Payment Agreement
Please ensure you read the agreement carefully prior to accepting it. During the acceptance process you will need to submit copies of the following documents:
- A copy of your passport
- Evidence of tuition fee payment
- Evidence of your Overseas Student Health Cover premium (OSHC)
- Your financial guarantee letter (applicable to sponsored students only)
- Confirmation of your accommodation (not applicable for students who are currently offshore until travel restrictions are lifted)
- A signed and completed parental consent form.
For further information on how to complete the Agreement, see our step-by-step guide (PDF 622.4 KB).
Have you already been studying in Australia on a student visa?
If you already have a CoE for a course of the same level at another institution, you may need to obtain permission to transfer to a course at the University of Melbourne. See the Study in Australia website for details.
If a release is required, make sure your release has been approved by your previous institution before you accept your University of Melbourne offer.
If your offer is conditional, then you'll need to meet the conditions in your offer letter before you will receive an unconditional offer letter and can complete your enrolment online as above. Please follow the instructions in your conditional offer letter to meet these conditions, and ensure you accept your conditional offer by the due date.