Welcome to the University of Melbourne. Now that you've received your offer letter, follow the steps below to complete your enrolment and connect with your graduate school.
Your guide to starting your degree
Follow these steps to ensure a smooth journey from your offer to the commencement of your degree.
- 1. Set up your student account Your student account gives you access to my.unimelb, your student email and lots more.
- 2. Accept your offer Complete the Student Acceptance and Payment Agreement.
- 3. Receive your Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) You will receive your Confirmation of Enrolment (COE) after accepting your offer.
- 4. Submit your visa application A student visa is necessary to study in Australia.
- 5. Log into your student portal Set up OKTA verification to access the student portal and and get familiar with your online home for all things university-related.
- 6. Complete your administrative enrolment Complete your enrolment and provide your personal details.
- 7. Finalise your enrolment with your graduate school Contact your graduate school to finalise your enrolment.
- 8. Order your student card Upload your photo online and get your card.
- 9. Consider completing an English assessment Take the Diagnostic English Language Assessment to enhance your English language skills.
- 10. Attend Orientation Explore the University, research and student services while meeting other graduate researchers.
Get to know Unimelb
Check out these websites for the most important stuff you need to know as a new graduate researcher.
Need help enrolling?
Submit an online enquiry to Stop 1 and we'll get back to you within 10 business days.