Most changes to your enrolment will impact compliance with your visa conditions.
Types of enrolment changes which can impact compliance with your visa conditions include:
- Advanced Standing (credit for prior learning)
- Reduced Study Load
- Leave of Absence
- Changing courses or providers
- Course withdrawal
- Enrolment cancellation and reinstatement
- Suspension or termination of enrolment due to Unsatisfactory Progress
- Suspension or termination of enrolment due to misconduct
For more information about your visa conditions, see the Department of Home Affairs website.
The Australian government has updated information regarding student visas during the COVID-19 pandemic. For more information, see our visa FAQs.