Most changes to your enrolment will impact compliance with your visa conditions.
The Australian government has recently updated information regarding student visas during the COVID-19 pandemic. For more information, see our FAQs.
Types of enrolment changes which can impact compliance with your visa conditions include:
- Advanced Standing (credit for prior learning)
- Reduced Study Load
- Leave of Absence
- Changing courses or providers
- Course withdrawal
- Enrolment cancellation and reinstatement
- Suspension or termination of enrolment due to Unsatisfactory Progress
- Suspension or termination of enrolment due to misconduct
For more information about your visa conditions, see the Department of Home Affairs website.