Whether you're studying on-campus, overseas or online, all enrolled students must order a student card. Your student card is used for identification, building access, exams and University transactions. It is issued at the commencement of your course and should be retained for the life of your course.
Please note, we are currently experiencing delays for cards sent by mail. Please allow 15-20 working days for cards to be to sent Australian addresses.
- Carried at all times whilst on University property
- Presented on request by an employee of the University or security personnel
- Presented when borrowing books from the University libraries
- Presented when using any of the secure access labs
- Displayed on your allocated desk at University examinations
- Used solely by you and never shared with others.