Student card troubleshooting
The photo I submitted has been rejected, what do I do?
If your photo doesn't meet the requirements, you will receive an email confirming your photo hasn't been approved and be prompted to submit another photo. You must meet the following requirements to have your photo approved:
- Plain white background
- Head, neck and shoulders in frame (please note that some shoulder must be visible)
- Eyes should be clearly visible (no sunglasses)
- Must look straight into camera
- Colour photo only
- No hats or head covering (except on religious grounds)
- Photo must not be digitally enhanced or edited – please note that if digital alteration (including camera filters and digital editing) has been applied to a photo that significantly alters a student's facial structure and/or features your photo will be rejected as it must be a true representation of your appearance.
I can’t access CaptureME, what do I do?
- Check you have successfully enrolled in your degree (course) and enrolled in at least one subject. Read how to check your enrolment.
- If you have only just enrolled, wait at least 24 hours before attempting to log into CaptureME.
- Try using a different browser and/or clearing your browser cache.
If you are still unable to access CaptureME, please contact Stop 1.
I can’t upload my photo in CaptureME, what do I do?
- Try reducing the image size before you attempt to re-upload your photo
- Try uploading the image from a file rather than directly from a phone or device.
I can't verify my identity in CaptureME
You can upload a certified copy of your passport (or Australian Drivers License for domestic students) in CaptureME.
I haven’t received my confirmation email. What do I do?
Please check your spam or junk folders for confirmation emails from CaptureME, as we are currently experiencing issues with emails not being received in the main inbox. If you are still unable to locate this email 5 business days after submission, please contact Stop 1.
My card hasn't arrived by mail yet, what do I do?
Students who successfully verify their identity online will have their student card sent to them by post. Delivery of your card may take around four to five weeks. If you haven't received your card after this timeframe: