All students can get support from the Global Learning team. Students can get in touch by submitting an enquiry, live chat, or booking a 10-minute virtual or in-person appointment.
The Global Learning team can help you with:
- Exploring your options for studying overseas – semester, year-long and short-term programs
- Specialist knowledge on partner institutions
- Preparing your application and troubleshooting
- Submitting an Overseas Study Planner
- Advice on funding and scholarships for your overseas program
- Support whilst on exchange overseas.
Before you apply for overseas study, you need to make sure it will fit into your degree. Contact Course Planning if you need help with:
- Understanding what types of subjects you will need to find overseas
- Making sure you have enough credit points for your planned exchange
- Confirming if any subjects can’t be taken overseas.
Attend a seminar
Attending a Global Learning seminar is a great way to find out more information about Global Learning programs. You will also have the opportunity to ask the team questions, and to find out region-specific information.
Submit an enquiry
Submitting an enquiry is an easy way to get in touch with the Global Learning team. Make sure you provide all the relevant information when submitting your enquiry so we can best assist you.
Enquiries are best for:
- Region, country, or institution-specific questions
- Changes or updates such as withdrawing from your program, unlocking your study plan, or resubmitting application questionnaires.
Turnaround time for enquiries is generally between three and five business days.
Use our live chat service
Chat one-on-one with a Global Learning team member. Chat hours are Tuesdays and Thursdays 11am–5pm. Due to high demand, we may occasionally need to close the chat service early.
When available, use the chat box in the bottom-right corner of your screen. Live chat is best suited for quick answers to simple questions. If you have a complex question or issue, it’s best to submit an enquiry.
Book an appointment
If you need further assistance, you can book a 10-minute virtual or in-person appointment with a member of the Global Learning team.
In the 'Booking Type' box, select 'Exchange and Study Overseas':
- Booking Type:
- ‘General Overseas Study Appointments’ for general enquiries
- Booking Type:
- To make the most of your virtual appointment, we strongly recommend you are in a quiet area with access to a computer so that we can talk through your overseas study plans and access online resources
- If you can’t attend your appointment, please cancel it so that other students can book the time.
Preparing for your appointment
To make the most of your appointment, we recommend you explore the below resources and prepare by having a list of questions ready for your adviser.